Saturday, April 16, 2011

I believe in a thing called Love

Well, as per usual, there's not much to report but I was writing... well... I use the term 'writing' loosely here... What I should actually say is I was trying to write and then got distracted by all of the wonderful distractions the internet has to offer me... I really should just unplug the internet any time I sit down to write. But since I didn't do that today, here's a blog for you!

Josh and I will be going to California in the beginning of May for our honeymoon so I'll actually have something to write about! But until then we did have a bit of excitement recently. Joe and Mandy came down for a wedding and we got together with them for a few hours. Josh and Joe went to the driving range (surprise, surprise) so Mandy, the kids, and I went shopping. It was tons of fun even though bringing Pres into Rod Works was an extremely terrifying experience with all of the glass decorations. While we were shopping Mandy, Katie and I decided to start a big hat club (Rach and Annie if you guys want in on this I suggest you tell me now. Spots are filling up quickly!)




In other news, Josh had to make a religious object for one of his classes so after ten hours and a lot of frustration, this is what we ended up with.




I actually quite like it!



Also, I cut my hair. Again. And dyed it. Again. I have a tendency to do that. But I really like this length and color so I think it'll stay this way for quite some time.


That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain when you go sit down to "write." It happens to me all the time. Good luck with your writing. I can't wait until October.

    ReplyDelete