Monday, January 3, 2011

The Science of Deduction

Well it's been a busy end of the year. Josh made it through finals with only a few battle scars, and we juggled going to California for Thanksgiving with staying up in Draper for Christmas and going to Idaho for New Year's. All-in-all it was a pretty great ending to our year. Christmas was a blast and somehow we managed to not get a single picture... I'm sure my mom has enough for the both of us so once I get those I'll post some. Until then, here's the end of our year summed up an a pictorial nutshell.




1. We went to California for Thanksgiving and saw our future dog (Now Watson instead of Monster Face... that way our Beagle can be Sherlock)



2. We got to visit with Josh's family and see my dad and Maddie. I snapped this right as we were running off after a full day of fun with them.



3. We decorated our apartment for Christmas.




4. I chopped my hair off after seeing "Tangled".




5. Josh made me Breakfast in bed to make up for the Saturday we'd be spending watching the BYU football AND basketball games.




6. We saw the lights at Temple Square in SLC.




7. Josh learned how to dance via Chase and Jessica's dancing game with Kinect.



8. We had Christmas with my family... um... picture unavailable.



9. We went up to Idaho for New Year's Eve and the boys got lots of 'Male Bonding' time.




10. We got back from our trip (An hour ago) and this is what we look like after a whirlwind end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. You guys look a lot better than we do after the whirlwind! So much fun seeing you guys again and I know Jake thoroughly enjoyed the BONDing. Did I accidently leave that game in Idaho? Whoops. Just kidding..that may be grounds for divorce in the Camp family. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete