Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Final Countdown

Well it's only two days from the wedding and I think I've made a discovery: The week before you get married is meant to prepare you for the rest of marriage... because if you can get through all the wedding plans and moving up to the third floor of your apartment, you can get through anything. Josh and I are sore, tired, and slightly homeless right now but it's all worth it. We still have tons of boxes at my parent house that need to be moved over but for now, we've done everything we're going to do before the wedding... Time for no more stress. I have some pictures of the apartment so far, though we don't have any pictures hung up and everything isn't in there... but for now this is what it looks like :) I love it!




Office





Bedroom



Kitchen




Living room

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Shan! I can't wait too see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your cute place! I'm loving all the cute colors.

    ReplyDelete